Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Ha Ha! (This Isn't Funny Anymore!)


So this morning I walk into the bathroom to find my step-dad putting on just a touch of eye shadow. His hair was already carefully coiffed, and he was wearing my mom's red "Saturday night satin" blouse.

"What are you doing?" I asked him.

"I'm gonna be famous!" he told me.

"How?"

"Internet, stupid," he said, and added just a touch of rouge.

When I asked him what website he sent me to this link. Apparently he is dreaming big:

http://menwholooklikeoldlesbians.blogspot.com/

After I checked the site I went back to the bathroom, where I found him puckering his lips and taking picture after (ugh!) picture of himself with his digital camera. So I was all, "Dude, if you want to be famous you should just be in an episode of House."

No comments: