Friday, September 26, 2008

quick thought on gestures that pantomine masterbation

you know that hand gesture people do that mimmicks a male masturbatory? and you know how that is supposed to say, 'Hey, I don't favor the idea you're speaking about!"?

what i don't get is, shouldn't that hand signal be a sign of support? (because who doesn't like masturbating.)

it should be peace sign, thumbs up, and the jack-off gesture. three options when you're A-OK with something, walking down the street, just being cool with everything.

2 comments:

-a said...

I was once kicked out of a bar for giving the owner the jack off hand gesture. I kept trying to explain that I was just being friendly; he didn't believe me. Maybe it was the eye rolling and the not so under my breath "stupid prick"....?

Lolly said...

i concur